The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference has posted the January 2015 issue of the TNDAGC DUI News online newsletter. Articles include a look back at 2014, recent court decisions, an interview with former ADA and DUI Prosecutor Matt Gilbert and training news.
Search our Site
- LEL July Webinar: Technology Update: What You Need to Know About Mobile Driver Licenses
- Guide to Planning a Multi-State/Multi-Region Traffic Safety Summit
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: July 2018
- MD TSRP June-July Blog: Mack v. State: The Emasculation of Navarette v. California?
- LEL June Webinar: 2018 Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over National Campaign and the Road to Zero