“Breath Testing for Cannabis: An Emerging Tool with Great Potential for Law Enforcement,” is the topic of the most recent issue of Between the Lines, the newsletter of the National District Attorneys Association’s (NDAA) National Traffic Law Center (NTLC).
Search our Site
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: July 2018
- MD TSRP June-July Blog: Mack v. State: The Emasculation of Navarette v. California?
- LEL June Webinar: 2018 Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over National Campaign and the Road to Zero
- MD TSRP May-June Blog: Byrd v. U.S. – Right to Privacy in a Rental Vehicle
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: June 2018