It is time to start making plans for this year’s Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over impaired driving holiday campaign, which will run from December 15, 2016-January 1, 2017. This webinar featured a review of previous campaign statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Impaired Driving Division and provided a first look at the communications assets NHTSA has developed to support law enforcement and state highway safety offices. The webinar also previewed the agency’s plans for the annual Project Roadblock initiative that provides additional broadcast TV advertising support and showcased successful impaired driving enforcement initiatives in Missouri and Idaho.
- Jennifer Davidson, Impaired Driving Division, NHTSA
- Glaceria Mason, Office of Communications and Consumer Information, NHTSA
- Sergeant Jared Delzell, Joplin (MO) Police Department
- Officer Kyle Wills, Boise (ID) Police Department
- Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over holiday season campaign materials (on TrafficSafetyMarketing.gov)
- Project Roadblock information