Law Enforcement Challenges recognize and reward the best overall traffic safety programs in the State and Nation. The areas of concentration parallel the State Strategic Highway Safety Plans and include: occupant protection, impaired driving, speeding, and other important areas of traffic safety programs designed to promote and educate. The benefits include reduced crashes, deaths, and associated injuries along with improving the quality of life in a community. This fourth edition of the 2015 LEL Webinar Series highlights successful programs and practices in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Topics discussed include strategies, marketing, logistics, and benefits of implementing a successful Law Enforcement Challenge and how a State Challenge may be coordinated with the National Law Enforcement Challenge (NLEC).
- Scott Kristiansen, Illinois Law Enforcement Liaison
- Tim Roberts, Florida Panhandle Law Enforcement Liaison
- Brenda Jones, Tennessee Law Enforcement Liaison
- Roger Hayes, Georgia Law Enforcement Liaison
- Chief Howard Hall, Roanoke County PD, Chairman, IACP National Law Enforcement Challenge Committee