On May 18, 2016, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released a memorandum clarifying the rules surrounding the use of federal highway safety grant funds for purchases of equipment, awards, educational materials, advertising media, safety items and promotional items.
Search our Site
- LEL September Webinar: NHTSA’s Crash Investigations Division: Supporting the Agency and Law Enforcement Through Real-World Crash Data
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: September 2018
- MD TSRP August Blog: What Juries Really Think
- LEL August Webinar: Do You Have Skin in the Game?
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: August 2018