April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month, and now is the time to plan your marketing and enforcement efforts. This webinar looked at NHTSA’s new marketing materials for the distracted driving campaign, as well as NHTSA’s Distracted Driving Enforcement Guide and previous enforcement highlights. It also included an overview of NHTSA’s new Law Enforcement Virtual Training Course, federal distracted driving grant requirements and how more states are qualifying for the funding, and distracted driving issues for officer safety.
- Lori Millen, Marketing Specialist, NHTSA Office of Communications and Consumer Information
- Liza LeMaster, Highway Safety Specialist, NHTSA Occupant Protection Division
- Lieutenant (retired) Nick Breul, Director, Officer Safety, Wellness and Research Department, National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- TSI Distracted Driving Enforcement Strategies Training >>
- TMPA Distracted Driving for Peace Officers Training >>