The Law Enforcement Executive’s Guide to High Visibility Enforcement is produced by the Maryland Chiefs of Police Association Traffic Safety Committee. The guide provides law enforcement leaders with a toolkit to assist in reducing serious injuries and fatalities in their communities. Contents include information about Maryland’s crash problem, deterrence theory, enforcement strategy, the elements of high visibility enforcement and a sample project.
Search our Site
- LEL July Webinar: Technology Update: What You Need to Know About Mobile Driver Licenses
- Guide to Planning a Multi-State/Multi-Region Traffic Safety Summit
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: July 2018
- MD TSRP June-July Blog: Mack v. State: The Emasculation of Navarette v. California?
- LEL June Webinar: 2018 Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over National Campaign and the Road to Zero