“Traffic Records Training for State Highway Safety Office Leadership” is a course that provides new Governor’s Representatives for Highway Safety (GRs) and Highway Safety Coordinators with an understanding of the critical role traffic records data plays in a State Highway Safety Office’s planning and evaluation efforts, their data-related responsibilities under MAP-21, and additional resources.
Search our Site
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: July 2018
- MD TSRP June-July Blog: Mack v. State: The Emasculation of Navarette v. California?
- LEL June Webinar: 2018 Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over National Campaign and the Road to Zero
- MD TSRP May-June Blog: Byrd v. U.S. – Right to Privacy in a Rental Vehicle
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: June 2018