On May 18, 2016, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released a memorandum clarifying the rules surrounding the use of federal highway safety grant funds for purchases of equipment, awards, educational materials, advertising media, safety items and promotional items.
Search our Site
- National LEL Training Conference
- NLELP May Webinar: The Road to Zero: Collaborating with Law Enforcement to Prevent Deaths on our Roadways
- NTLC Between the Lines: Breath Testing for Cannabis
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: April/May 2017
- NLELP April Webinar: Distracted Driving for Emergency Vehicle Drivers