The Law Enforcement Executive’s Guide to High Visibility Enforcement is produced by the Maryland Chiefs of Police Association Traffic Safety Committee. The guide provides law enforcement leaders with a toolkit to assist in reducing serious injuries and fatalities in their communities. Contents include information about Maryland’s crash problem, deterrence theory, enforcement strategy, the elements of high visibility enforcement and a sample project.
Search our Site
- LEL April Webinar: What’s New in DRE, SFST & ARIDE? IACP Briefing on 2018 Curricula
- MD TSRP March-April Blog: Traffic Stops – Reasonable Length of Detention
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: April 2018
- LEL March Webinar: 2018 National Click It or Ticket Campaign
- MD TSRP January-February Blog: Sobriety Checkpoints