The Law Enforcement Executive’s Guide to High Visibility Enforcement is produced by the Maryland Chiefs of Police Association Traffic Safety Committee. The guide provides law enforcement leaders with a toolkit to assist in reducing serious injuries and fatalities in their communities. Contents include information about Maryland’s crash problem, deterrence theory, enforcement strategy, the elements of high visibility enforcement and a sample project.
Search our Site
- National LEL Training Conference
- NLELP May Webinar: The Road to Zero: Collaborating with Law Enforcement to Prevent Deaths on our Roadways
- NTLC Between the Lines: Breath Testing for Cannabis
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: April/May 2017
- NLELP April Webinar: Distracted Driving for Emergency Vehicle Drivers