“Traffic Records Training for State Highway Safety Office Leadership” is a course that provides new Governor’s Representatives for Highway Safety (GRs) and Highway Safety Coordinators with an understanding of the critical role traffic records data plays in a State Highway Safety Office’s planning and evaluation efforts, their data-related responsibilities under MAP-21, and additional resources.
Search our Site
- LEL April Webinar: What’s New in DRE, SFST & ARIDE? IACP Briefing on 2018 Curricula
- MD TSRP March-April Blog: Traffic Stops – Reasonable Length of Detention
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: April 2018
- LEL March Webinar: 2018 National Click It or Ticket Campaign
- MD TSRP January-February Blog: Sobriety Checkpoints