The Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) has published their catalog of FY 2018 training courses. This joint TSI/NHTSA effort provides important training for highway safety professionals on a variety of topics, including impaired driving, motorcycle safety, occupant protection, speeding, pedestrian and bicyclist safety and LEL professional development training.
Search our Site
- LEL April Webinar: What’s New in DRE, SFST & ARIDE? IACP Briefing on 2018 Curricula
- MD TSRP March-April Blog: Traffic Stops – Reasonable Length of Detention
- NHTSA Impaired Driving Update: April 2018
- LEL March Webinar: 2018 National Click It or Ticket Campaign
- MD TSRP January-February Blog: Sobriety Checkpoints